8 reasons to use multi-shot injection moulding
21st September 2016
We’re often asked why use multi-shot injection moulding. Here are some brief answers.
• To remove second operation process such as printing or assembly and the QA that goes with it.
• To improve product aesthetics/appearance.
• To improve product durability (e.g. a moulded line or graphic won’t rub off).
• To build in added value, why buy two parts when it can be made in one?
• To rationalise and streamline stocked items.
• To improve the perceptions of build quality and feel.
• To address quality and checking issues. (Our moulding machines automatically reject parts that are out of tolerance, if the seal is missing for example).
• To enhance your product range and maintain a competitive edge.
Find out more: