10 reasons to use Hymid for plastic injection moulding
17th June 2018
1. We are not an agent – we take full responsibility for the entire toolmaking project.
2. We eliminate risk – our deep understanding of Chinese culture and practice has enabled us to forge excellent relations with our Far Eastern suppliers.
3. Backed up by a bone fide British company, with a fully equipped toolroom & mould shop.
4. Value for money – we don’t do cheap; we do quality tools. Cheap tools invariably cause long-term problems and delay your product getting to market.
5. Engineering expertise – your project will be supported by Design, Manufacturing and Process Engineers with vast combined expertise in the two-shot moulding projects.
6. ISO 9001 Quality Assurance, UK guarantee, full traceability – all supported by an MRP system which fully integrates processes. Plus our ISO 13485 certification for medical equipment.
7. Our technical experts project-manage tools in China, dealing with any issues on the spot– not on the phone.
8. We analyse the component design of all new projects to see if our experience of “design for manufacture” can improve mouldability; minimise second operations, reduce assembly time and simplify tooling – adding value at every stage.
9. We invite you to view our facilities (in fact, our doors are open to all) because we are proud of our quality of production and believe face to face meetings create trust and avoid confusion. We’re a nice bunch, too!
10. We are problem solvers and solution finders. Hymid are “…second to none when it comes to Two Shot moulding” (Robert Dix, Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd.)
You’ll find even more reasons to use us once you’ve met us. Give us a call on 01803 615308.